Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.1 released
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.1.0.8407 released. This release includes fixes, enhancements and stability improvements.
This update will require an application restart.
- New: Redesigned Behavior Blocker panel that combines application rules with active application processes.
- New: Simplified application rules editor that integrates with the ‘Exclude from monitoring’ list.
- New: Application rule templates with wildcard- and environment variables support, to be defined via Emsisoft Enterprise Console.
- New: Ability to connect Emsisoft Anti-Malware with Emsisoft Enterprise Console via script for automation.
- Improved: Forensics log view settings are now automatically saved.
- Fixed: Crash when starting a scan from the tray-icon.
- Several minor tweaks and fixes.
Beta updates – 2018-01-31