Emsisoft Enterprise Console 2017.8 released
Emsisoft Enterprise Console 2017.8.0.3177 released. This release includes fixes, enhancements and stability improvements.
- Improved: Connection stability with Emsisoft Anti-Malware clients.
- Improved: Support for white spaces in domain/workgroup names.
- Improved: New option added to the clients grid header context-menu: ‘columns auto fill’ and ‘columns with custom widths’.
- Improved: Sorting on computer- and username for grids, in the policies tab.
- Improved: GUI fixes and improvements.
- Fixed: an ‘Sequence contains no elements’ error on abort of an active job in the client grid context menu.
- Fixed: an ‘Empty name is not allowed’ error while attempting to add a new computer.
Beta updates – 2017-09-01