Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 2017.7 released
This update will require an application restart.
- New: Forensic log: a condensed timeline that shows all events and user actions in an easy to read form.
- New: Auto-resolve mode for behavior blocker alerts: an option that makes all decisions on its own.
- New: Anti-Malware Network lookups during quarantine re-scans, to reduce the number of false positives.
- New: General warning for possible compatibility issues with other already installed Anti-virus/Anti-Malware programs, during installation.
- Improved: Program startup and updater performance.
- Improved: Several minor tweaks and fixes.
- Fixed: Issue that showed the scanner result window in scheduled scans even if silent mode was enabled.
- Fixed: Application rules: ‘always block’ rules were not applied.
Beta updates – 2017-07-31