Emsisoft Enterprise Console 18.104.22.1684 Beta released
Emsisoft Enterprise Console 22.214.171.1244 Beta is available for download.
This release includes new functionality, enhancements, fixes and stability improvements.
In order to update an existing installation of Emsisoft Enterprise Console you need to uninstall the previous version and install the new one. Settings will be migrated.
- New: License management.
- New: Send email with result of license change.
- New: Command to generate installation package through the Console commandline.
- New: Overwrite/reset settings locally on the client.
- Improved: Increase lifetime for generated certificates.
- Improved: Move Update Proxy Server settings to policies.
- Improved: Extended help.
- Improved: Increase timeout for ‘wait for connection’ after deployment.
- Improved: License format check.
- Improved: Active Directory Users search window.
- Fixed: Sorting of client grid resets after a scan has finished.
- Fixed: Incorrect errormessage when a package is created with invalid directory name.
- Fixed: Unable to set >60 days for password expiration.
- Fixed: User could be added to multiple user groups.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 11.6.1 released