Emsisoft Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 released!
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance update for improved overall stability and performance:
- Decreased the required init time for online updates.
- Improved license key handling and added support for Windows 2012 Server.
- Internal modifications of update system (closing GUI doesn’t break updates anymore).
- Problems in scheduler calculations used to evaluate the start time of auto-update and scheduled scans – fixed.
- Crash during scans in Security Setup Wizard – fixed.
- Several GUI fixes in freeware mode.
- Software/server communication issue – fixed.
- Improved restoration of modified registry values during cleaning.
- Problem with multiple reloading of signatures after online update – fixed.
- Crash when database location is changed – fixed.
- Scanned objects counter shows wrong number in Commandline Scanner – fixed.
- Added security measures to prevent a settings reset in case of a crash.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Surf Protection and Internet Explorer 10.
- Improved integrity check for settings file to avoid losing settings.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Bug in settings store system fixed.
- Changes to the help output of the Commandline Scanner.
- Changes to the quarantine submit system.
- Quarantine rescan on updates problem fixed.
- Bug when exporting custom host rules fixed.
- Wrong behavior of alert window when retrieving data from the anti-malware network fixed.
All customers who own a valid Emsisoft Anti-Malware licence will receive the new version at no cost through online updates as usual. You can also download the installation file from our Emsisoft Anti-Malware product page and test it for 30 days at no cost and without any obligations. When the trial period ends, you still can use the software in freeware mode to scan and clean infections.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware includes 27 language-packs: English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.