Emsisoft Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168 released!
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124 is a minor maintenance update for improved overall stability and performance:
- Improved surf protection host list.
- Optimized loading of signatures.
- Display bug in scan result list fixed.
- Registry traces removal issue fixed.
- Restoring of false detected email attachments fixed.
- Problem while submitting malware during scan process fixed.
- License changing problem in running guard fixed.
- Auto update and scheduled scans scheduling problem fixed.
- Minor GUI bugs in freeware mode fixed.
- Minor problem in performance settings dialog fixed.
- Whitelist export bug fixed.
- Minor improvements in logging system.
- Added a switch to enable/disable caching in commandline scanner.
- Problem when removing malware located in archives with commandline scanner fixed.
All customers who own a valid Emsisoft Anti-Malware licence will receive the new version at no cost through online updates as usual. You can also download the installation file from our Emsisoft Anti-Malware product page and test it for 30 days at no cost and without any obligations. When the trial period ends, you still can use the software in freeware mode to scan and clean infections.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware includes 27 language-packs: English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.