Emsisoft Enterprise Console 184.108.40.2066 Beta is available for download.
This release includes new functionality, enhancements, fixes and stability improvements.
In order to update an existing installation of Emsisoft Enterprise Console you need to uninstall the previous version and install the new one. Settings will be migrated.
- New: Default response on behavior blocker alerts can be configured now.
- Changed: Major and minor version number adapted to match Emsisoft Anti-Malware with monthly release cycles.
- Improved: Uninstall/reinstall of Emsisoft Enterprise Console does not require a reboot anymore.
- Improved: Small installation packages do not require disabling self-protection of Emsisoft Anti-Malware anymore.
- Improved: License key management functionality. Now supports Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server keys too.
- Fixed: Emsisoft Anti-Malware turns unauthorized and can’t connect to Emsisoft Enterprise Server after migration from specific older versions.
- Fixed: Emsisoft Anti-Malware occasionally aborts connection during deployment.
- Fixed: Deployment occasionally fails on slow computers.
- Fixed: Install token is not deleted after it has been used.
- Fixed: Installation batch scripts do not configure firewall properly.
- Fixed: Empty first help page on initial program start.
- Fixed: Exception in token settings after computer is deleted from just created package.
- Fixed: Removed batch files for not supported OS.
- Fixed: Minor issues with installation tokens and related GUI.
- Fixed: Minor GUI issues.