Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 2017.5.0.7538 released. This release includes fixes, enhancements and stability improvements.
This update will require an application restart.
- New: Anti-Ransomware component on Protection tile on overview screen.
- New: Scan setting: ‘Scan in email data files’.
- Improved: Reduction of false positives.
- Improved: Upload of attachments when contacting customer support.
- Improved: Main program windows position when the program opens outside of the visible desktop.
- Improved: Quarantine screen refresh when Emsisoft Commandline Scanner or Emsisoft Enterprise Console restores files from, moves files to, or deletes files from quarantine.
- Improved: Additional warning before deleting or moving scanner detections, found inside of archives, to quarantine.
- Improved: More clear default folder names for export- and scan settings.
- Improved: USB insertion detection which did not start the scheduled scan on some computer systems.
- Improved: Processing of the installer command line parameters related to customer care settings (URL verification).
- Fixed: Occasional crash with Microsoft Word.
- Fixed: Crash when importing a very large hosts list in Surf Protection.
- Fixed: Address column values in the Firewall screen in Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Fixed: Occasional issue wherein the Behavior Blocker monitor showed processes with an unknown reputation.